Android Accessibility Suite is a collection of accessibility apps that help you use your Android device eyes-free or with a switch device.
Android Accessibility Suite includes:
• Accessibility menu: Use this large on-screen menu to lock your phone, control volume and brightness, take screenshots and more.
• Select to Speak: Select items on your screen and hear them read aloud.
• Switch Access: Interact with your Android device using one or more switches or a keyboard instead of the touchscreen – you can also use camera switches to navigate with facial gestures.
• TalkBack screen reader: Get spoken feedback, control your device with gestures and type with the on-screen braille keyboard.
To get started:
1. Open your device's Settings app.
2. Select Accessibility.
3. Select Accessibility menu, Select to Speak, Switch Access or TalkBack.
• For TalkBack, you can also press and hold both volume keys.
Android Accessibility Suite requires Android 6 (Android M) or later. To use TalkBack for Wear, you'll need Wear OS 3.0 or later.
• Phone: Android Accessibility Suite observes the phone state so that it can adapt announcements to your call status.
• Accessibility service: Because this app is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions, retrieve window content and observe text that you type.